Steak and a BJ day...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dfc

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Yes sir, this holiday will definitely be observed here. I'll even be kind enough to cook the steaks

Still working on making my back more flexible. Doesn't seem to be working though...

:D Awesome. This does bring up an interesting question though. BTW, mods if I'm out of line with this, please delete. With that being typed here goes. Would you consider fellating yourself to be gay? Why or why not?

:D Awesome. This does bring up an interesting question though. BTW, mods if I'm out of line with this, please delete. With that being typed here goes. Would you consider fellating yourself to be gay? Why or why not?

No.

I mean, if your feet hurt, you massage them, right?

Would you ever give another guy a foot rub?

If guys could do this, HBT would be a ghost town. In fact it wouldn't even exist.

a bonus for me on this day: it helps me remember that it's also the day of my wedding anniversary. So, I just need to pick up some flowers and take her out to a steak dinner, nice!

Hope there is plenty of room under the table in that restaurant, I assume the steak is best consumed during...

Back