Free Brewmasters Tasting Kit - Killian's Red

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tenchiro

Reaction score
Hey if its free, its for me! thanks for the heads up Tenchiro, I have one on its way to my place in GA..

worked for me too. this is awesome. i was looking for the small tasting glasses, now i get free ones.

Hmmm....can't get it to work....I registered...Clicked the free kit button. Asks me to sign in....I do....say's my email is not registered....(yet when I hit the forgot my password it sends me an email!!!). So I try to re-register...says email already in use....Great..... :mad:

Edit: Entered the wifey's info and worked.....Must be some glitch....

Sorry TX residents are not eligible for this offer. Please see Terms and Conditions below.

Thats BS.

Are these little glasses? I was hoping for the 20oz pint ones. I guess I will be happy with whatever I get besides more junkmail.

2nd code worked for me in PA. Funny thing is it said my email address was already registered. I tried to login and was able to figure out what the password was. However, I don't remember ever going to that site before. I must have registered for something else free on that or a similar / related site before.

I'm guessing code #2 worked for me (no email confirmation) here in KS.

I feel kind of dirty... especially since I hate Killians.

The 2ond code worked for me. I also received a registration confirmation but confirmation for the free stuff. If it works fine. If not I figure you get what you pay for.

Back