Can I use this mini-fridge?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seedubxj

Reaction score
5I25G75M33E33G73Ifc4q0711f0ac9af6166d.jpg

5G35Hb5J43E63md3Lbc4qbc3245034bb91f3f.jpg

5K65R35Me3K23md3N1c4qc31aeed6b3b91116.jpg

its 32 inches tall x 18 wide x 19 deep

I haven't seen it in person yet, but was hoping someone else here had used this particular one in their own project

Made by GE

Just to cover your bases, you should do 2 things: 1. Double-check the forums by doing a search for your fridge model; and 2. If that turns up nothing, provide the model number in your thread, as well as what you would like to hold in the fridge (# of keg(s), type of keg, size of CO2 tank, etc). The more details the better.

Hope you find what you need.

Cheers.

Thanks for the reply. I am awaiting an email back from the seller with the model #. I'll post it when/if they get back to me.

What do you want to do with the mini-fridge? Cool kegs? Fermentation chamber?

I would suggest building a collar always a good idea so no drilling into the fridge plus it adds a little space just my half pence good luck

If your fermenter can fit in there sure. I'd slap a thermometer on the inside and adjust it to wherever I want my temp to be 24 hours before brew-day just in-case though.

It will fit 2 cornys with a little modification, and the interior door panel removed. It will also fit a 5-6gal carboy. The 6.5gal carboy is too wide to fit.

I'd want to use two cornies and a dual faucet tower. I've been stalking Craigslist for 2 weeks but can't find much in my price range. May just hold out for a chest freezer.

I brew with 2 buddies and we have a community keezer, but it's not at my place. Now that I've caught the brew bug, I really want a setup of my own as well.

It looks similar to my kegerator, just without my freezer tray. Check that there aren't coolant lines in your shelving.

Back