I brew the best beer in the world!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not offended.
I am sure that your beer is good too...
It's just that MY beer is the best in the world!

Perhaps you need to get out more often?? :)

this.

I mean, I like my beers and everything - they're pretty good, and I'm more than satisfied with them. And they've gotten better and better as I pay attention to temp control, etc. Brewing has opened my eyes from my days of coronas and michelobs with friends - but some of those craft beers out there are certainly better than mine.

this.

I mean, I like my beers and everything - they're pretty good, and I'm more than satisfied with them. And they've gotten better and better as I pay attention to temp control, etc. Brewing has opened my eyes from my days of coronas and michelobs with friends - but some of those craft beers out there are certainly better than mine.

:D Just speaking in hyperbole.

There are a lot of beers better than mine. But, I would say mine are equal to or better than most of the beers at the local brew pub. Or, at least I prefer mine to many of theirs. I also find it hard to pay 4-5 times for a beer than what I can brew it.

Perhaps you need to get out more often?? :)

_

:D Just speaking in hyperbole.

There are a lot of beers better than mine. But, I would say mine are equal to or better than most of the beers at the local brew pub. Or, at least I prefer mine to many of theirs. I also find it hard to pay 4-5 times for a beer than what I can brew it.

I'm glad that you cleared that up Razor, because I know people that have tried Wildwest's brew, your's can't be that good. I am thinking of taking him under my wing and showing him how to kick it up a notch;)

I'm glad that you cleared that up Razor, because I know people that have tried Wildwest's brew, your's can't be that good. I am thinking of taking him under my wing and showing him how to kick it up a notch;)

If we only had some sort of HBT competition we could really back up our trash talk. :)

Back