• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

(50L) Oak Barrel

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sw341034

Reaction score
I have an extra oak barrel I am not going to fill anytime soon so I am looking to sell it. It is 50L or around 13 gallons. Was used for red wine. Seems to hold liquid fine (I currently have an so2/water solution in it) but it is sold as is. Would prefer local pick up. I am in the SF Bay area. Looking to get $125 for it. Picture... http://www.flickr.com/photos/swood123/5187999524/

If I lived in SF, I would have taken that off your hands yesterday.

Stupid midwest... :(

I would love to take this of your hands but as a student I don't have a whole lot of money. Would you consider letting it go for less? Or maybe even let me pay you with some homebrew.

All the best

Oliver

Same here. I live in Delaware and that would have been perfect for a project of mine at the moment.

Latest posts

Back