What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was running an errand at lunch and stopped in a carry out place and was shocked to find this! :mug:

image-3704723873.jpg

Gunna head ustairs to ye old sitting room with a couple of tall lagers. out of snowdrift vanilla porter. Been watching "charmed" on DVD lately. Musta been one of those shows I missed on weird shift times,since wife remembers it & I don't. Seems to me I'd remember three lil hotties with magical powers?...:mug:

Of the beers from my haul yesterday this is the first one that I wouldn't offer up for a trade. It's a passable IPA, but it's quite underwhelming when compared to the others I've had in the past day. It smells a lot better than it tastes, so that's a plus. I always enjoy great hop aroma.

20130109_174500.jpg

Billy-Klubb said:
do you have a cough? wait... does that matter?

Horrible head cold with chest congestion and a cough. But, no, it doesn't matter. It's good no matter what.

Tetley's Smooth Flow- Its allright.Then onto a released seasonal SN Ruthless Rye.

Oh Jesus, now you're overdoing it ;) pretty soon you'll be doing centerfolds for the Northern Brewer catalog.

Well, what do you expect when I keep getting compliments on my photography? Gotta up my game if I'm to garner further respect around here;)

I have thought of doing pro photography, maybe start out selling stock photography.

After my flights from missoula mt to Miami today I'm in key largo and just had a key west amber.... damn i didn't get a pic of the bottle. Meetings all day tomorrow then off to key west for some fun and lots more good beer i hope.

The last 1/3 of a Southern Tier creme' bruele' stout recapped split 3 days. This beer seemed to grow on me a little bit better than at first, still probably wouldnt get it again most likely. Could have been close to possibly considering dumping the rest the first day.

MrNic said:
Thanks! One of my favorite bands.

Mine too, I'm really into that alkaline trio/hot water split album. I got it years back and forgot how amazing it was until I bought on iTunes about a month ago. Oh and to stay on topic I'm drinking this

image-3024200106.jpg

Back