Merry Christmas HBT!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome, Iwaps. Merry Christmas to you and everyone on HBT.

May all your Christmases be Wort.

Merry Christmas to you as well Passedpawn. Sounds like youre in for a wonderful holiday season.

Merry Christmas to all!

Merry Christmas to all! I have to work half a day tomorrow, then we have our annual steak dinner around noon. Tomorrow night, it's my wifes company Christmas party at, you guessed it, a steak house. Saturday is our anniversary, and we're going to......a steak house, Jeff Rubys to be exact. Oh well, after tomorrow, I'll have the next few weeks off, so it's all good. I'm ready for some steak!

Merry Christmas to all! I have to work half a day tomorrow, then we have our annual steak dinner around noon. Tomorrow night, it's my wifes company Christmas party at, you guessed it, a steak house. Saturday is our anniversary, and we're going to......a steak house, Jeff Rubys to be exact. Oh well, after tomorrow, I'll have the next few weeks off, so it's all good. I'm ready for some steak!

Mmmm, steak. Merry Christmas all!

Back