• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: 10 Gallon Cooler

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newbeerguy

Reaction score
I desperately need a 10 gallon cooler for a Mash Tun! My 5 gallon one won't cut on on these big winter beers I'd like to brew soon. If anyone has one that they are willing to part with please either PM me or respond here.

Thanks guys and gals! :mug:

Thanks guys I bought one via PM! Now time to brew some bigger beers

I appreciate the offer blackwater, but I am not looking to spend that much. I can get a brand new 10 gallon Gott cooler for 90 bucks...I was looking to stay under that. I already have a S/S braided ring and fittings, so basically all I need is the bigger cooler. ;)

Home Depot (in CT) still has 10 gallon round coolers for $39. They tend to hide them once the weather turns cool, but I happened to see them in the Turkey Fryer aisle.

Home Depot (in CT) still has 10 gallon round coolers for $39. They tend to hide them once the weather turns cool, but I happened to see them in the Turkey Fryer aisle.

I use a homedepot 10 gal cooler, got it for $39 its works great! put that with your 5 gal cooler and you can make some killer batches using both. It takes a little more effort using two MLT's but its worth it when you make a 14% all grain beer with no added sugar! Woot!

Go hit up homedepot and get the 10 gal cooler, buy a couple brass fittings, and a piece of 48" ss braid (where you get water heater parts) you should be able to piece together a killer 10 gal MLT for $50-60

I may be selling mine shortly along with a bk, hlt, a burner. MLT has a false bottom. I live in the Akron area. But, I wont be selling it till January or February.

Back