• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oregon 2 x 10 gallon coolers(Free locally), Stainless false bottoms, weldless valve setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have these two coolers kicking around in storage that I am sure a fellow homebrewer could use.

1 x Rubbermaid Home Depot 10G cooler(used as mash tun for a while)
1 x Igloo industrial 10G cooler (Never used!)

Any one local (Eugene, OR) or nearby is welcome to come and snag them free!

fcspjd.jpg

I also have a couple false bottoms and a newer kettle valve kit that I would let go of for cheap. I might consider shipping this stuff if there is someone interested.

1 x Adventures in Homebrewing 12" domed false bottom (no fittings) - $15
1 x standard domed stainless false bottom (with fittings) - $20
1 x 1/2" Stainless kettle valve setup - $10

17puyx.jpg

I live in Ohio, but I'd love to score the false bottom if you don't mind shipping.

I must also say that you are an amazing person for offering up free mash tuns, well done!

Anyway, I sent you a PM about the false bottoms

Ok.. update - Both false bottoms are currently spoken for. I will update those in order if anything falls through.

I am open to shipping the valve - but you are looking at $5 for flat rate shipping.

I live in Lebanon, OR. If the coolers are still available I'm interested in both.

One of the coolers is taken for sure, probably the igloo. The other may still be available. I will let you know at 8PM pacific (after another local comes by).

At this point both coolers are gone, as is the kettle valve setup and the AIH false bottom.

The other false bottom is pending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back