What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of my own brew. It's my first attemp at homemade labels.

image-3804129829.jpg

Billy-Klubb said:
damn it! if I drink it, will I turn into a woman? my wife won't be the least bit happy. and I'd make an ugly woman.

We will literally have to change your name to Captain Tits.

Billy-Klubb said:
that's a creepy cowboy. awesome label.:rockin:

That's Big Tex, the giant cowboy from the state fair of Texas. He burnt down this past year, after decades of standing several stories over the main entrance of fair park.

Billy-Klubb said:
I may well have to avoid it all together then. hahaha!!!

I actually just opened it and took a drink off the jar. Man, that stuff should be illegal. It tastes like strawberry KoolAid at 100 proof.

image-1324231926.jpg

Dude's Lakewalk Pale ale to cleanse the coffee/chocolate/vanilla/maple imperial sweet stout orgasm off of my palate.

My wonderful Cream ale and some Guinness Extra Stout while I wait for my dry Irish stout to be done.

Blue Moon Belgium PA. My local grocer had a warehouse sale and decided to put all of their "Autumn Variety" 12 packs up for $4.99 Exp 2-13-2013...I grabbed 8 of them and left them the 2 that had price tag taped to it! :rockin:

Man, you're just now drinking that? Vinnie would be pissed! I like how you've locked the young one up to get some quality beer time ;)

I did a light haul today, to reward myself for bottling a lot of beer. Don't know what I want yet, but I'm thinking the Sculpin since I've never had one.

Start wrapping those corked 375s now and PM me for my address. I'll send you some NC beer, or better yet TN beer! Wait, not buying it? well crap.:mad:

SFGiantsFan925 said:
Not as hoppy as a nose that I was thinking but the bitterness is there for sure. Nice offering from a local.

I keep hoping that brewery is going to really get their act together. They should be brought up on criminal charges for their Belgian lineup.

Back