Has anyone built a Brutus 10?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morticus

Reaction score
Has anyone on here built a Brutus 10? If so any tips or problems you have encountered would be helpful. Here is a picture of my stand I just finished welding up. I opted to use angle iron instead of square tubing. Mostly because I already had the angle iron and I'm using the money for the square tubing on other parts. Even with the angle iron this thing is stout! Heck I could use a crane to lower my mother-in-law onto it and she wouldn't even collapse it.

I already have three banjo burners, and two march pumps. Just need the electronics now. Any input would be appreciated

Happy Brew Year

image-448887411.jpg

Do a search. You will find a huge amount of threads of people building these things in all different varieties.

Good luck with your build. they are a lot of fun.

CoalCracker said:
Do a search. You will find a huge amount of threads of people building these things in all different varieties.

Good luck with your build. they are a lot of fun.

Thanks, I will look around. I think I've already watched every YouTube video there is on them. The build has been fun so far.

Back