Equally Obnoxious Hockey Trash Talk Thread, eh?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YEAH!!! 2-0 Rangers!!! 2 pp goals, who said our pp sucked?

Bring on the **** show.........

LET'S GO RaNGERS!!!!!!!!!

Pens parade to the penalty box is costing them. Malkin finally gets a tally. Tie game a deuces.

Flyers score on the 5-on-3 and are still on the power play, 5-on-4.

Make that another PP tally, 3 in this game for a 3-2 lead. Bring on the melt down. The global warming in the Wachovia Center is threatening the Penguins' existance.

That's 3 for 5 on the power play TONIGHT...

And the Pens just tied it.

Pens parade to the penalty box is costing them. Malkin finally gets a tally. Tie game a deuces.

Flyers score on the 5-on-3 and are still on the power play, 5-on-4.

Make that another PP tally, 3 in this game for a 3-2 lead. Bring on the melt down. The global warming in the Wachovia Center is threatening the Penguins' existance.

The next penalty will be on one of the Penguins for picking his nose. That's how bad the calls are in this game so far.

The next penalty will be on one of the Penguins for picking his nose. That's how bad the calls are in this game so far.

"No one wants to hear complaining about the officiating"

- copyright1997

circa last week.

:mug:

Some have been super tight, some are bone head calls, like Malkin sticking Cooter (I think) between the legs off a face off. Just dumb.

So much for my 3-1 with an empty netter for the Flyers...bad deflection off Cooter. 3-3.

So much for my suggesting the under bet on this game. Guaranteed to lose at this point cuz there has to be at least one more.

Oops, now 4-3. So much for that theoretical bet!

Neither of these teams can go much further with the goal-tending.

This is getting old real quick.

Even if the Flyers win wont be surprised at a quick exit next round. Need to tighten this **** up.

So much for my suggesting the under bet on this game. Guaranteed to lose at this point cuz there has to be at least one more.

Oops, now 4-3. So much for that theoretical bet!

Neither of these teams can go much further with the goal-tending.

With a 60% power play and averaging 6.8 goals per game over the 3 complete games and this first period, and outscoring the best offense in the league over the regular season, they might be alright. As we're seeing now, 6.67 > 4.00 when it comes to the averages over the first 3 games. I'd love to see some better goaltending and more saves by Bryz, but wins are wins regardless of the score. Only need their score + one.

Torres suspended indefinitely... thoughts happy drunk hockey fans?

article_33475_1.jpg

Yeah, when I saw the hit it was in the corner of the TV and I figured it was clean, brutal but clean. Then I saw the replay and as soon as Torres' feet came up I was swearing. Then the ******* announcer kept saying that his feet "might" have left the ice even as they're showing the replay over and over and his colleague is saying the feet "absolutely" left the ice.

Then Quenville got interviewed on the bench. Man, was he pissed.

And the 8s go the other way.

This series is just getting stupid with the missing defense.

Flyers better wake the **** up and figure out that every time the Pens are getting chances, the puck is going in like it did for them the first 3 games. Fix it.

Goals are now 23-20 in favor of the Flyers for the series, which is now averaging nearly 11 goals/game. Retarded.

jtkratzer said:
And the 8s go the other way.

This series is just getting stupid with the missing defense.

Flyers better wake the **** up and figure out that every time the Pens are getting chances, the puck is going in like it did for them the first 3 games. Fix it.

Goals are now 23-20 in favor of the Flyers for the series, which is now averaging nearly 11 goals/game. Retarded.

And 9

This is embarrassing

Rinaldo keeping it classy

That was a given, just wish it was to someone that mattered, like Crosby, and not just the nearest dude in white.

Haven't heard any complaints from copyright about the officials calling penalties since the first. That's odd...

jtkratzer said:
That was a given, just wish it was to someone that mattered, like Crosby, and not just the nearest dude in white.

Haven't heard any complaints from copyright about the officials calling penalties since the first. That's odd...

Now thats keeping it classy. Sloppy $hitty game as well. Will it turn into a brawl in the 3rd?

The next penalty will be on a Flyer player for picking his nose.

LOL. Was wondering what you'd have to say. Glad the Pens are blowing their ENTIRE load in one game, maybe period.

Now thats keeping it classy. Sloppy $hitty game as well. Will it turn into a brawl in the 3rd?

Doubt it. Rinaldo is gone...everyone else is probably just interested in not getting suspended and getting on to Game 5. If the Pens, for some reason, do something crazy, I'm sure that will set things off, but I doubt we see the Flyers go nuts like the Penguins did on Sunday.

jtkratzer said:
LOL. Was wondering what you'd have to say. Glad the Pens are blowing their ENTIRE load in one game, maybe period.

Doubt it. Rinaldo is gone...everyone else is probably just interested in not getting suspended and getting on to Game 5. If the Pens, for some reason, do something crazy, I'm sure that will set things off, but I doubt we see the Flyers go nuts like the Penguins did on Sunday.

I'm thinking the flyers will start taking runs at people. We'll see if they have any discipline, Rinaldo sure didn't.

I just want them to score 1-2 in the 3rd don't let Fleury carry a shut out streak to next game. 7 unanswered is BRUTAL.

Let's hope Bryz shakes it off.

Back