GABF Denver Oct 11th-13th

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be there. Thursday session and Saturday afternoon session and awards ceremony. Friday we head out and visit local breweries outside of Denver.

...and maybe hit RichBrewer's house and raid his homebrew supply :D

(ollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo) this changed again last night. :mad:

Initially I was planning on going with some guys (the owner and some regulars) from Thunder Canyon Brewery in Tucson. Then I hear he didn't register in time (as a brewer assoc member) so I wasn't going. Last night the power goes out at the house so I go to the bar ;) where there is AC. Now, he tells me that he did register and that he has tickets for me and swmbo.

But, work is so f'ed up I'm not sure if I can swing it during this time! I have until next Wed to figure this puppy out.

Chimone, you doing the 4 event $190 session?

DesertBrew said:
Chimone, you doing the 4 event $190 session?

No, doing the Friday night and Saturday night session. Thursday we are going to hit up local pubs. I may go to the private session and register with AHA there at the door, but Im not sure yet.

I'll be there. Going friday night. I want to go to the members only, but nobody in the group I'm going with are members.

I've been the last eleven years and the Friday night sessions are way crowded. I stopped going to the Friday night session after year 2. Thursdays are great and the Saturday afternoon members only sessions are very cool. Just my .02

Brewtopia said:
I will be there. Thursday session and Saturday afternoon session and awards ceremony. Friday we head out and visit local breweries outside of Denver.

...and maybe hit RichBrewer's house and raid his homebrew supply :D
Man I better get brewing then! There ain't much in the fridge right now. :drunk:
I WILL see you at the GABF though. :mug:

Back