10 Gallon Cornelius Kegs at AHS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdWort

Reaction score
Stopped by at lunch today and saw few large corny kegs. Wow, big muthas, 10 gallons. I felt drawn to them and one hand uncontrollably reached to pick it up while the other reached for my wallet. I couldn't stop myself. What's going on I thought as I walked to the counter with this beautiful 10 gallon stainless (reconditioned) corny in one hand and my wallet in the other. It was surreal like sleep kegging or something.

Not to worry folks, I soon spied the price at $199 and amazingly my wallet went back to my pocket and I was able to return the keg to where I picked it up. :D

Sweet keg, but a bit too pricey for a used one. Don't they make 10 gallon cornies any more?

you could always tape two 5 gallon cornies together and call it a 10 gallon...just have to switch the valves when one kicks.

ColoradoXJ13 said:
you could always tape two 5 gallon cornies together and call it a 10 gallon...just have to switch the valves when one kicks.

Or better yet...weld two 5 gallon cornies together (a la the 1 gallon corny on ebay). ;)

Most of the 10 gallon kegs I have seen are quite old and were used in the pharma-business or medical industry but that was years and eons ago. It would be nice to have but not for 2 bills.

Back