• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free: hops and other stuff (austin, tx)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fivehoursfree

Reaction score
Nothing spectacular, but stuff I'd rather not throw away if someone can use them:
<1oz each of Cascade, Williamette, and Sorachi Ace. They have been frozen in vacuum sealed baggies since April 2009. No guarantee on how much potency is left, but I figure someone can throw them in an IPA and it won't matter too much either way.
Also have an almost full bottle of lactic acid (5oz or so). Also a vial of ph strips, at least half full.
Also have a half bottle of raspberry flavoring. Send me a PM with your email.

Yea, I'm just not going to be brewing for a while. Plus I'm moving. If no one takes them by sunday, they are trashed.

north west. 183 and anderson mill area. I can put it all in a cooler on my porch if I know you're coming to get them.

Man, I am only in that area when I go to AHS and I was just there. So I won't be back that way again for a few more weeks.

Back