I Suck At Labels And Desperately Need Help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maveric777

Reaction score
Hey folks, first off I just want to let all of you great label makers out there know how jealous I am of yall....lol

I have spent a collective of at least 7 to 10 hours trying to figure out GIMP to come up with a label for my latest batch of Stout. Normally I would just keep my nose to the grind stone, but I am running out of time.

Long story a tad shorter.... My brother and I lost our dad a little over a month ago. Every year we have a huge Super Bowl party, and this will be the first one with out him. I know it is going to very tough for the both of us not having him with us. Well, I brewed a batch of stout for my brother (his favorite) to be cracked open on Super Bowl Sunday. I am going to call it "Uncle Kev"...

I was just wondering if I drew out what I had in mind and maybe slip a photo of him in this thread if someone could create one for me. I feel dumb for asking, but surprising my brother with this would mean the world to me.

I know it sounds silly me wanting this so bad, but I know this will put a smile on my bro's face on what is sure to be a very rough day. I am at work right now and I don't have access to my pics at the moment. I can most definitely have my ideas up by this evening.

Thanks to anyone who even considers doing this for me......:mug:

Back