Back to brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justcopen

Reaction score
After a long break and two new bathroom and a kitchen later. I think I am ready to start brewing again. He is my question to my brew brothers. Should I build me a new rig? I do like the thought of going electric. No more getting gas and I think my mash temps would be a lot more accurate and it would be fun to build something I want now the wife got hers. If I did build a new one should I go with a control panel and setup like theelectricbrewery.com or I have looked at www.brewtroller.com and Home page "bcs460"? Nothing wrong with my old rig I have got some kick ass beer from it just want something better and one that can be mounted in the corner.

Yes, go electric! I'm all for the idea because converting to electric is on my to-do list for this year. :)

After alot of looking I am going with Brewtroller here are som pic of what i got going on

2012-03-16_11-26-04_906.jpg

2012-03-16_11-26-17_324.jpg

2012-03-16_11-26-31_798.jpg

I am also looking into goign electric. I'm tired of dealing with propane. It looks like it's coming along nicely!

Thanks Daybis, What are you going to use as a controller? I will be adding some more pic soon. I just ordered my heat sticks, volume probs, and temp probs. Still waiting for my kettles to come but John from Stout Tanks And Kettles said that they wont getting in till may or june. :( next I going to start my brew stand in the man cave.

Add some Paint to the front. Does anyone know how much a panel from cost from Front Panel Express ?

2012-03-17_16-55-39_527.jpg

What controller are you thinking about using?

I haven't researched or selected a controller yet. I do BIAB so I only need the controller to handle the boil kettle - which also doubles as my mash tun.

Your controller build is looking good!

Back