The dumbed down olympics fred

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Reaction score
Ya know? There was a time I gave a crap about the greasy sweaty bastards rolling around groping each other making it look like our country could kick another countries ass if a war broke out and total victory in the unavoidable war was going to be decided on which team could make the best back-flip on a four inch wide bar.....Let me say that another way....

Our contry can beat your country at sychronised diving, therefore your country sucks? Give me a ****ing rest!!!

I'll tell you what the best ever sport is...Cilimbing a ****ing rope!! I did it when I was a kid. Best ****ing orgasm I ever had! I got to the top of the rope, all that friction did the job.... Was I thinking "Oh yeah!!! Up your's China! ? NO! I was thinking it was pretty ****ing cool that I could do that with a rope!

Give sport back to the needy sexually depraved wankers that really NEED it!

Apple bobbing! Let's all try that!! The first goddamn country to get more apples that they can actually eat all by themselves wins the ****ing food war! China is already winning the "poisoning otherwise fit and healthy people " race by a landslide! let's give them a ****ing medal for that!

Biggest mouth gold medal? I'll take it! Just so long as I get 12 seconds of everlasting fake fame on CNN ! Colour me obnoxious, and call me a wanker. It's all bull****.

Had this conversation in the bar last night.

"Boxing? You mean to tell me that I've seen nothing but synchronized f***ing diving plastered across every TV for the past 2 days while there's olympic boxing going on? WTF is wrong with this picture? Has the world gone mad?"

The filming of the synchronized diving event is being directed by Alfred Hitchcock this year.

There's an idea!! Can't we have the marathon directed by Quentin Tarantino? You get to the 25th mile and everyone has to use kung Fu moves or stab everyone in the heart with a hyperdermic to make it to the finish line? Maybe the leader of the race ends up being molested by weirdoes in a pawn shop! The marathon could really use a runner with a machine gun for a leg!

Tim Burton could direct he sycnhronised swimming!! Flesh deprived zombies float around a bit until brought to life by the dulcet tones of a singing sea giant! They mess around a bit and finally succumb to the painful end that is the woefully obvious the moral of the story!

Don't even get me started on the Wes Craven events! :)

We've got a guy who is poised to win a gold medal. Probably did so today. It's his tenth Olympics. Yes, do the math. The man is 61 years old. If a 61 year old man can win an Olympic gold, we need to revisit what the Olympics are all about.

Latest posts

Back