Homebrewtalk Carboy Cleaner Giveaway

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I'm fermenting in a Sanke keg, it would be great to have the best possible tool to clean in quickly and efficiently!

It is that time of the year,
when we spread some cheer,
offering our friends our homemade beer,
they converse and drink,
all while many a carboy start to stink,
while the host should be cheerful,
the thought of dirty carboys is just dreadful,
as he scrubs his additude becomes meaner,
so make him happy with a Carboy Cleaner!

I believe that I am a worthy recipient of the carboy cleaner because I need to come to terms that my bamboo, tape, and toothbrush (melted with a bic lighter then bent to accommodate the neck of the carboy) homemade brush is obsolete. Thank you for the consideration.

I just want one because it'll make me look cool when I'm cleaning my carboy.

The neck of my new 6.5 gallon carboy is too small for my brush to fit into. There are two small pieces of "gunk" stuck inside, and I don't think my arms will allow me to rock it back and forth for another two hours.

5 carboys and 6 kegs all dirty, Wife aint happy cause this in living room, and only thing i got is oxy clean

If I had this I could spend less time cleaning carboys and more time developing creative posts to win carboy cleaners to spend less time cleaning.......

Buster Barker brewed a batch of Best Bitter.
The Bitter made a mess of Buster's Better Bottle.
If Buster's Better Bottle doesn't come clean,
where will Buster brew a better batch of Bitter?

Buster shoulda boughta Carboy Cleaner.:D

I'm currently handicapped and my teenagers have no interest in cleaning carboys for me. With the cleaner I will gain freedom from the whims of the young.

Another week, another dirty carboy. Please Santa, bring me a carboy cleaner and I will leave a bowl of homebrew out for the reindeer.

I have a few dirty carboys to clean in the near future. This would make it a snap.

If I won the carboy cleaner, I would be better equip to serve all of the sober boys and girls of the world. Please pick me...... for the children :p

It's another week and I still would love to have a carboy cleaner. Please fill my wish and make me a winner.

I'd love one of these (especially for free!) cause I'm trying to simplify my brew room and make it high end at the same time (hence liking the free, I've spent A LOT so far, search for my thread...).
tom

Dear Santa,

Please give me a carboy cleaner. I've been good and my carboys too. They had another active year of brewing and fermenting. I just need a better way of cleaning them.

Please Santa I really want one!

Thank you,
Dakotarulres

I'll admit, I don't have any carboys...

I suppose you'd think that would automatically eliminate me. However, I believe that that makes me the best candidate as the reason I don't have any carboys is because I don't have anything to clean them with!

Winning this cleaner would allow me to step into the world of carboys, and put my plastic buckets behind.

Another week has passed and my carboys still haven't cleaned themselves. I think I need to invest in a different carboy-psychic. (or win an awesome carboy cleaner)

Cleanliness is next to GODliness; thou shalt not ferment with a dirty carboy, or bottle, or keg, or bucket, or woven basket, or million dollar stainless steel conical. !!:mug:

Well…. I would really like one of your Large Carboy cleaners! I've worked hard all my life and if I have learned anything in all those years it’s using “The right tool for the Job”! I really don’t think a bent bottle brush is even close to the right tool……

I want to see what the feral cat will do when I use this!

I'd like to win this because there is a higher chance of my kid volunteering to help clean the carboys because of the pretty blue color. If it were a pink one, I'd be set :D

carboy-logos.jpg

WE HAVE 3 NEW WINNERS
With well over 900 posts for the fourth weeks contest we found it too difficult to choose just 2 Big Winners! There were dozens of clever, gutbusting, and hysterical responses. So we picked 3!!! Below are the 3 best in no particular order and our response.

Post #804 Mysticmead
"This picture was worth a thousand words, and a free Carboy Cleaner. Now go buy your daughter an ice cream cone, she earned it. "

Post #856 tchuklobrau
"Begging will get you nowhere, a cute 3 year old will.... This week!"

Post #867 Hatchbrew
"Look for a Carboy Cleaner on your next Insurance Policy, and one in your mailbox!"

Thank you to everybody that submitted a post. You are all welcome to resubmit a new post for the next contest. All posts submitted after 4pm Friday the 9th will be entered in to the next contest which ends at 4pm Friday, December 16th. Good luck to all!

I am new to the homebrewing and any peice of gear that will help me get a good start and not fail out is always nice, and what better way is there to welcome a new brother in to the fold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back