Custom bar coasters

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fracturedman

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knows a good place to get custom bar coasters, napkins and glass ware, tin signs?

I am setting up my home bar and would like to top it all off with such things.

Maybe you could take generic round coasters and maybe print vinyl stickers to as covers...its an idea at least.
-Jefe-

A real printed custom coaster will have a minimum of 5 or 10 thousand (maybe more), a set up fee for your graphic, and freight. A customer of mine has had their set up done and their two-color coasters cost them about $175 for 10K.
As a reference point...

Go to Walmart,Target, Walgreens....any store and buy the coasters that you can insert a picture into, but instead put your label or whatever you want

Place I posted above charges $25 for 24 coasters. Not too bad if you just want some for a special occasion or for decoration.

Careful having that many coasters around. Drunk people tend to use them as frisbees, and they can hurt. Plus you'll find them for years. Not that I would know anything about that.

Back