Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, i thought it was Horny Fatties. I'm taking HF off all future MAW lists.

I may have a few horny fatties I can throw your way. But I am guessing i'm the only one following this thread from day one (months before my account even) who has not had heady, Horny Fatchicks wait I mean Hill Farmstead, or Lawson's.

NormPeterson said:
I am guessing i'm the only one following this thread from day one (months before my account even) who has not had heady, Hill Farmstead, or Lawson's.

You're not

Stole a few ideas from earlier in the thread:

Allagash - any cool ship
Hill Farmstead - any but prefer sour
Russian River - beatification
Cigar City - hunaphu (prefer BA)
Firestone - 13 or 14 anniversary
Westvleteren 8 or 12

Russian River Framboise for a Cure
The Bruery Sans Pagaie
The Bruery Chocolate Rain
Surly Pentagram
Surly Five
Jester King - anything funky or sour
Lawson's Finest Liquids- anything funky, sour, or barrel
NEBCO Imperial Stout Trooper

Bumpity bump. Help the good Dr out!

I may have a few horny fatties I can throw your way. But I am guessing i'm the only one following this thread from day one (months before my account even) who has not had heady, Horny Fatchicks wait I mean Hill Farmstead, or Lawson's.

I've been following this from the beginning and there's only one beer in here I've had

now now... lets not contribute to the buffalo wild wings type of image we homebrewers have

maxresdefault.jpg

That commercial just pisses me off. I don't find very much funny about it. Maybe if they made a commercial about stamp collectors...oh wait. Damn. I used to do that too. ;)

I know what you mean. I was watching it during football season, and none of the football friends really like homebrew and everyone always gives me weird looks if I offer. so I was drinking one, And then... this commercial comes on. They all were speechless, looked at me, and laughed. I guess some people find the humor, unfortunately

I know what you mean. I was watching it during football season, and none of the football friends really like homebrew and everyone always gives me weird looks if I offer. so I was drinking one, And then... this commercial comes on. They all were speechless, looked at me, and laughed. I guess some people find the humor, unfortunately

Ya there's nothing funny about that commercial.

I think its funny. I guess if I made Bathurst beer I would be offended. I am not easily offended and love a good laugh

tyzippers said:
That commercial just pisses me off. I don't find very much funny about it. Maybe if they made a commercial about stamp collectors...oh wait. Damn. I used to do that too. ;)

Really?

mikeysab said:
I had a hobby when I was 8 that I got made fun of for. I feel your pain, brother.

Haha! Sad part is that I think I still have that collection somewhere at my parent's house. :/

I haven't received any PMs from anyone so I'm not aware of a fulfillment request. I think the closest we got was someone who said they'd send some sour sausage but I'm guessing that was a joke as no such beer exists.

I haven't received any PMs from anyone so I'm not aware of a fulfillment request. I think the closest we got was someone who said they'd send some sour sausage but I'm guessing that was a joke as no such beer exists.

It was a joke. I think he was offering some sour hill farmstead. Also, when someone says they can grant a wish, they just wait for confirmation from you. So, pm them with address and confirmation, and then they can post their list.

It was a joke. I think he was offering some sour hill farmstead. Also, when someone says they can grant a wish, they just wait for confirmation from you. So, pm them with address and confirmation, and then they can post their list.

He was just kidding, it's the granter who needs to PM the list poster, not the other way around.

keywestbrewing said:
the rules

1. A member will make a wish for several beers they would like to have.

2. Then, someone who is able to provide at least 2 beers on the list, will post up ‘that they can fulfill the wish’; and then post their own wish list of beers.

3. Once you see the post fulfilling your wish, send a pm to that person with your shipping address.

4. Ship your wish fulfillment package in a timely manner. There is no quicker way to generate ire from your hbt peers than to leave them waiting. If there is a delay in getting it out….communicate. We all know things pop up, be courteous and give your wish recipient a heads up.

5. If someone accepts to fulfill the current maw and doesnt follow through, the unfulfilled wish list will be back up for grabs. As well, anyone that doesnt follow through may be prohibited from future maw participation.

6. Shipping must include tracking, when you get the package sent out.... A) send the tracking info via pm to the recipient and b) post in the open thread that a pm has been to the recipient with the tracking info. Do not post tracking info in the open thread. Doing so will result in being banned from the maw

7. Let the members know when you’ve received your package by posting up pictures of your maw.

8. Please wait a week after fulfilling a wish before doing so again. This allows for others to participate in the thread.

9. This kind of thread ebbs and flows, sometimes it is extremely active, others it moves slow. Use this to judge if your wishes need to be expanded, especially if your list is high end beers or extremely rare and limited production.

10. Have fun!!!

Back