Temporary propane hookup questions...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ridemywideglide

Reaction score
I don't want to burn down my new stand, nor my house so I need some advice...

The end goal here is a temp solution. I need to hook my BBQ tank, to a Y, then to 2 regulators, that feed 2 BG14's...

It won't stay like this for ever, but maybe the summer...

Can I;

Get one of these, connect it to Y block/splitter, then run 2 of these guys, to 2 30 psi regulators?

I just haven't found a splitter yet...

I did find this, and it would work the same I suppose if I bought 2 of the POL-1/4" lines above.

Is there another way?

Last edited by a moderator:
I suppose either would work, just check for leaks at all connections with soapy water before lighting any burners. Of course you would not be doing this indoors, right? Some people do use propane cylinders indoors but it's asking for death by asphyxiation and or explosion.

I suppose either would work, just check for leaks at all connections with soapy water before lighting any burners. Of course you would not be doing this indoors, right? Some people do use propane cylinders indoors but it's asking for death by asphyxiation and or explosion.

Well of course it's indoors, garage actually... It's still winter here.. :D

When I start getting sleepy I kick on the diesel salamander. The NOx displaces the CO very well.. :drunk:

That looks like the simplest thing I've seen... Google failed me on that one..
Thanks. :mug:

Back