We have come full circle...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dang, I can't even get Stone in Kansas but they are going overseas? Probably never get it then.

Interesting article, informative, and inspiring. craft beer gets held back in the states by the big 3, so craft beer expands beyond our boarders, you cant keep great beer down!

This article was a good read. Great to hear that our smaller breweries have picked up speed outside the US.

Mikkeller has been doing American style stuff for a while too.

Just had their Single Hop Simcoe last night. Their stuff is good, but I have a feeling the export process killed any of the hop aroma the beer originally had.

Hill Farmstead brewery's Sean Hill cut his teeth brewing with those boys. So it goes both ways.

While I must say that I doubt American wine will ever be as good as European wine (although it's still damn good), I will always argue that the US has become the premier beer producing country in the world. I'm a huge belgian fan, and love the occasional German, but I think the mentality of the craft is paramount here.

Latest posts

Back