force carbing: psi & temps

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MKEbrew

Reaction score
What is the "best" end to work on for carbonating in a keg? The first few times I Kegged, I carb'd at around 41* in the fridge mainly because my regulator was messed up & didn't go past about 12.

Now that I've replaced it, I'm wondering if its more beneficial to carb at one temp or another - or does it not make a difference at all as long its the right psi for the temp.

What is the "best" end to work on for carbonating in a keg? The first few times I Kegged, I carb'd at around 41* in the fridge mainly because my regulator was messed up & didn't go past about 12.

Now that I've replaced it, I'm wondering if its more beneficial to carb at one temp or another - or does it not make a difference at all as long its the right psi for the temp.

The temperature doesn't matter, as long as you have the regulator set for the correct psi for that temp.

Latest posts

Back