Storm Chasers cancelled

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhineinAlbany

Reaction score
Apparently, Discovery has cancelled Storm Chasers. Nothing official yet, but the guys from the show have been announcing it on their sites. Same old reasons - too expensive to make and ratings not high enough. Yet another one of my favorite shows gone :-(

Sorry they're canning your show.

Never saw it myself.

I never understood who followed that show. I put it in the same bucket as deadliest catch. Once you got to see the basic cycle of their trip, you've seen them all. They should just have a series called "jobs you'll never do because you're a *****" and spend two episodes each on a shrimp boat, crab boat, gold mine, gold dredge, chasing storms, drilling for oil, and coaching 5 year old beauty queens. Actually that last one is from the spin off show called "jobs pussies do".

I'm sure the guys will keep doing their thing and keeping blogs and stuff. Not too long ago, I saw one of their tornado chaser tanks driving down Wisconsin Ave. in downtown Milwaukee.

Latest posts

Back