Official 2009 Pay it Forward Thread!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yooper

Ale's What Cures You!
Staff member
Admin
Mod
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
If you have any extra gear, post it here and send it (for free) to the first person who responds.

Rules:

1 item per person, unless an item is unclaimed for a long period of time. Also, the donator gets to decide if all items go together to one person, or to separate the items.

Once an item is claimed, edit your post (or ask me to do it) with "Gone- to Yooper (or whoever took the item!)

If an item is large, the donator can ask the recipient to pay shipping. Otherwise, the item is free.

Ready..............Set.......................Go!

EDIT: No "reneges". If you post something up as a free item, don't "ebay" it off after. That goes against the spirit of this thread. If you don't want to participate, that's fine! But don't offer up an item and then change your mind, or you will be banned from receiving.

I have:

- two Perlick black tap handles (I swapped them out after getting some custom pieces from a fellow HBTer)- GONE to eriktlupus.

- one lonely oz of Simcoe pellet, original AHS packaging. Bought some time last year, been in the freezer ever since.

I'm sure I'll think of more as time goes on. :)

I built BobbyM's counterflow chiller back in the spring and dont use it anymore. Its around 20 feet of 3/8 copper built to spec. Its an awesome beast for cooling down wort super quick. One or two of the joints need a little bit of touchup on the solder, but I would be happy to pass it on. Let me know if you want it.

Oh I suck at coiling copper so don't expect it to be the perfect circle ala bobbyM, but it is basically circular!

Edit: Taken by skeeordye11

I have an 8 qt pressure cooker that I fitted for steam mashing, along with the hose and manifold. Then I built a propane brew tree, so I don't need it anymore. any takers?

EDIT: Gone to this dude

l
l
l
l
l
\/

I built BobbyM's counterflow chiller back in the spring and dont use it anymore. Its around 20 feet of 3/8 copper built to spec. Its an awesome beast for cooling down wort super quick. One or two of the joints need a little bit of touchup on the solder, but I would be happy to pass it on. Let me know if you want it.

Oh I suck at coiling copper so don't expect it to be the perfect circle ala bobbyM, but it is basically circular!

I'll take that, and you don't even need to ship it!

I have two draft faucets that I have never used. They came with the kegerator, but I upgraded to perlick faucets. They sent the chrome ones anyway. You will have to provide tap handles.

Gone to annasdadhockey

Eric

I have 3/4 pound Cascade Pellet hops. I do not like the distinctive grapefruit aroma/flavor in my beer.
so for two people have asked, but I realy don't want to split and ship twice.

GONE to EricCSU

Everybody, please remember to go back and edit your post with "GONE to........." when things are claimed, so we can see what's still available! Thanks!

I have 3/4 pound Cascade Pellet hops. I do not like the distinctive grapefruit aroma/flavor in my beer.

I would definitely use the hops, but I probably could not use all of that, and I don't want to waste it. I could use 4oz. If you would like to split it...and you find someone else interested in splitting it, keep me in mind.

Otherwise, happy brewing!

Eric

I have an 800 ml flask I never use, and 3 lb of brown malt. I'll split the brown malt if there's enough interest. Go.

EDIT: Flask GONE to drez77
EDIT: Malt's all gone to pivot676

I would take the rest, beyond whatever the poster above wants. It could come quite handy for a couple brews I do that are mainly cascade, 4 additions.

Thanks!

Edit: Taken by skeeordye11

i can take that off your hands if you don't mind.

I have 2 lbs of fresh (only 1 or 2 days after roasting) gourmet coffee to pass on. You can be specific about origin, grind, etc. as long as it is within my means. I figure if anyone is doing a coffee stout, they would apriciate the best.

Whoever wants it, post here that you claim it, and we can figure out the details through PM's.

EDIT~Spoken for.

I have 2 lbs of fresh (only 1 or 2 days after roasting) gourmet coffee to pass on. You can be specific about origin, grind, etc. as long as it is within my means. I figure if anyone is doing a coffee stout, they would apriciate the best.

Whoever wants it, post here that you claim it, and we can figure out the details through PM's.

I would LOVE the coffee! I'm a coffee noob, so I have no idea about grind,origin, etc, but I sure do love good coffee!

I've got a European Keg Coupler (type-S i think). Also have a leaky gas regulator (if anyone is interested in fixing it).
Regulator gone to CoalCracker
Coupler gone to czeknere

I have a large bottle filling wand. I didn't know there were two sizes when I bought it, and I ended up getting the smaller one for beer bottles because the large one leaves too much headspace when you pull it out. (That's what she said!)

1 Large Bottling Wand.

GONE to jorrydude

I have a large bottle filling wand. I didn't know there were two sizes when I bought it, and I ended up getting the smaller one for beer bottles because the large one leaves too much headspace when you pull it out. (That's what she said!)

1 Large Bottling Wand.

I still dont even have proper equipment to bottle with. Ill take it off your hands if you dont want it :D

my home brew store guy told me to pour it into the bottle with a pitcher..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back