The Babies are Here!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabe

It's a sickness!
Reaction score
So I've been really busy in the garden getting everything ready for the growing season. I built redwood boxes for all the new hop rhizomes that measure 30x30x12. I just put them in the dirt from the fridge about 3 day's ago and this morning I have baby Magnum , Newport and Centennial shoots above ground. These little guys are up about 2 inches all ready! My other hops are exploding as well with a monster Cascade crown putting out 13 different shoots( I actually split this 1 up into 3 different chunks) and the Nugget hops going ape $hit. I can't wait for Sept.:ban:

Congrats, I know what you mean about doing lots of work in the garden, that's what I did this weekend

I'm still waiting for the last two to sprout. All of the frost & snow has really slowed things down this year.

Man, I went out of town for 2 days, came back and all 4 of mine had nice big leaves. They are seriously going crazy...and it's not even that warm yet. Methinks this will be a good year!

Evan! said:
Man, I went out of town for 2 days, came back and all 4 of mine had nice big leaves. They are seriously going crazy...and it's not even that warm yet. Methinks this will be a good year!

Seems like a lot of people's are like that if they were already in the ground. I need to get mine in before I leave Sunday for a quickie business trip to [Indy] Colt territory

Back