• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB-Brew Stand in CO

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gtpeebs1

Reaction score
I am looking to get into brewing and I want to get something I will not have to upgrade for a while. I'm looking for a complete setup. I am open to gravity or pump styles. Let me know what you have and we will talk specifics. If someone local is interested, we can barter too as I have many things I can get good deals on outside of brewing and some inside brewing too.

Thanks,

Are you still looking? I just finished building this and while it's not for sale, I'd be more than happy to help you build on. It'll cost less, AND be way more freakin' gratifying than just writing a huge check.

img_10211-56866.jpg

I lucked out on the stand and only had to pay $525 including shipping from Kansas City to Denver. I didn't do the welding but found a ridiculously generous guy on Craigslist and got insanely lucky. It's fully TIG welded stainless steel.

i have this metal i need to get rid of. it is 1 3/4 stainless square tubing. i when i was building the brewstand i had enough extra to almost make 2. all you need is the bottom railing it is like 96 inches. it is based off "how to build a brutis 10" i live in wichita and could check into shipping, but was thinkg 100 bucks plus shipping
5649-4397.jpg

Not to steal this thread but wondering the dimensions of the top of the brewstand. it looks like it has already been welded? size of space for burners?

yup the top is welded up already. it is 56x16. the inside squares are 12x12
the spacing is 3.5 inches vs 2 like in the guide. we did this so a larger pot would fit. orignally we wanted to convert kegs to brew with.

Not to steal this thread but wondering the dimensions of the top of the brewstand. it looks like it has already been welded? size of space for burners?

Back