The Great Halloween Costume Thread of 09 !

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last year went as an old fashioned bar tender. Got really good reviews, as I also carried around a large mug of Ginger Ale (until I found out that nobody cared if I had real beer, so then I poured that out and poured in real beer, from a bottle in my pocket....)

I'll see if I can find pics.

I'm 6'8" so there is just one really good costume for me:

56698_1699730330062_1142014473_31902523_3779224_o.jpg

170548_10150130628053373_696138372_7842044_7083470_o.jpg

doing it again this year and I already have a red LED built in my sunglasses and i'm working on a fake arm with moving metal strings in it right now lol

When planning your Halloween costumes for this year, did y'all see this?

Show us your best Thermapen costume and win the real thing
Posted by Jesse on Oct 20, 2011 in Blog, Featured, Halloween, Super-Fast Thermapen | 0 comments

On Halloween, every kid knows which house hands out the full-size candy bars and which ones dole out the giant orange peanuts. Well, for all you grill chefs and pit masters out there, what if there was one house willing to drop a brand new Super-Fast, Splash-Proof Thermapen into your bag! Can you say, “Trick ‘R Treat?!”

We’re not handing out Thermapens to just anybody this Halloween. To show how bad you want the Super-Fast, super-accurate and always stylish Thermapen you’re going to have to work for it. Send us a picture of you (or a loved one) dressed as a Thermapen. We’ll pick the best one. If you win, we’ll drop a real one into your trick ‘r treat sack!

Send your picture to: [email protected] by Oct. 31st. Winners will be announced Nov. 1st!

OtherKid_Thermapen-150x150.png

Chad Vader was the first thing to come to mind with that waiter version. Funny stuff. I gotta see if I still have the pics of me at 21-23 as Gene Simmons from the album Dressed To Kill. Almost caused accidents with that on while freaking out the gas station attendant.

Back