Murphy's Irish Pub in Alexandria, VA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nate

Reaction score
Anyone been there? The wife and I were in Alexandria last week and stopped by... enjoyed it. They have a sweet stout on tap (Mooney's) that's apparently brewed for them by Dominion. Food and prices were also very good.

I have been going to Murphy's since I was 16 years old! It is my family's favorite place to go for birthday dinners - we always make sure we go on a night when Double Down is playing. So go, grab a seat, and get ready to sing the Unicorn song!

in august i was down in alexandria/mount vernon area for the weekend and i went to an irish pub in old town alexandria...i dont remember what it was called but it was a sweet place! maybe its the same one.....

Yeah, AB purchased Dominion and has basically replaced their stouts with Bare Knuckle. I'm starting to hate them... even more than usual. Same class as Bill Gates.

Back