Homebrewers In The Boston Area!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saintdog327

Reaction score
I'm a photographer looking for any passionate homebrewers in the Boston Area who would want to get together and do some brewdrinking / don't mind getting black/white photos of them taken through the process! Interested in your stories and what you think about brewing!

Let me know through PM!

Check out the dysfunctional-paloosa obnoxious masshole BS thread. There are plenty of diva media whore types over there. Most from the greater Boston area.

saintdog327 said:
I'm a photographer looking for any passionate homebrewers in the Boston Area who would want to get together and do some brewdrinking / don't mind getting black/white photos of them taken through the process! Interested in your stories and what you think about brewing!

Let me know through PM!

Im about 45 miutes north of boston if that helps!

Well i actually havent brewed since the week before christmas because ive been building and tuning my new e brewery. Should be ready to brew on it by next saturday and then i hope to brew 2 weekends a month from there on out. Difficult with four little ones in the winter ya know!

Would like to chat more about this though!

Also, anyone else who's interested, feel free to PM me or post something up in this thread!

Thank you!

The pictures are for a black/white photo-documentary I've been shooting for several months about the brewers in the Massachusetts/surrounding Boston Area. At the moment they're for a portfolio course at the University I attend. My goal (hopefully) is to make them into a book, letting people read and see the stories behind these brewers. If you or anyone you know would be interested, PM me! OR, Feel free to ask any questions!

Had a Great time today brewing for Saintdog with a friend of mine. we popped the cherry on my new E-HERMS setup and everything went awesome. this kid knows how to make a mean Stout too!

:mug:

IMG_1970.jpg

IMG_1973.jpg

IMG_1971.jpg

IMG_1972.jpg

IMG_1994.jpg

Brewin,

Today was definitely an awesome day to brew! The pictures you took of your system look great!Good homebrewed beer by BrewinBigD, what else could one ask for?? Thanks to you and your family once again for having me over. I'll be tasting the two brews you sent over for Saint P's. Keep in touch!

If any brewers in the Boston area are interested, feel free to pm me!! I can compensate by bringing some beer! :)

Saintdog, I want to send you an invitation to the South Shore Homebrew Emporium's Grand Opening celebration on May 5th. We're doing the AHA Big Brew Day, and hosting 50-60 homebrewers at the store, each brewing 5 gallons of the same beer, an English Brown Ale.

Bring your camera, and join us. If you would like to brew, we have a sign up sheet at the store, but if you just want to come and enjoy the festivities, no sign up is needed.

The store is located at 58 Randolph St. in South Weymouth.

Rick

heck id be there if it wasnt so damn far away!

Saintdog, I want to send you an invitation to the South Shore Homebrew Emporium's Grand Opening celebration on May 5th. We're doing the AHA Big Brew Day, and hosting 50-60 homebrewers at the store, each brewing 5 gallons of the same beer, an English Brown Ale.

Bring your camera, and join us. If you would like to brew, we have a sign up sheet at the store, but if you just want to come and enjoy the festivities, no sign up is needed.

The store is located at 58 Randolph St. in South Weymouth.

Rick

To homebeerbrewer,

That sounds like good fun! I'm actually the photographer who went down a few weeks ago with my b/w medium format camera. It was the same day the photographer for Boston Magazine was also shooting you guys. The photos came out great!

To BrewingBigD,

You should definitely take a road-trip down there if you have the time. I also can't fathom seeing so many people brewing at once. Just too much beer...if there is such a thing....

Calichusetts,

Currently I'm shooting with a Mamiya RZ67, 65mm lens, 120 400ISO HP5 film.

It's a serious beauty! :)

Are you a photographer as well?

nhwrecker,

EXACTLY! I guess that's why it ends up being 50 cents for each frame I shoot...Time traveling has gotta be expensive with all that "no energy" mumbo-jumbo crisis going on now a days...

Calichusetts,

Currently I'm shooting with a Mamiya RZ67, 65mm lens, 120 400ISO HP5 film.

It's a serious beauty! :)

Are you a photographer as well?

I am...I went digital though. Canon 50D. Look forward to seeing your results. I teach photography in Milton.

Latest posts

Back