• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Pittsburgh - Pin locks/burner/MLT/chiller/carboy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jota21

Reaction score
Pictures upon request

7 pin-lock style Cornelius kegs (corny) - $40 each (SOLD)
*two have new seals and are currently stored under pressure. The rest will need new o-rings.

10 Gallon mash tun with ball valve and stainless steel braid (assembled but never used) - $50 (SOLD)
* cooler alone was $45 at Home Depot last year

Propane burner with pot (could be used for HLT) - $20 (SOLD)

25 foot copper immersion chiller with faucet connector - $40 (SOLD)

1 glass 5-gallon carboy - $20

I also have some miscellaneous items depending on what is purchased (ie: Pin lock connectors, bungs, keg lube, etc)

Thanks!

Ok. I live just through the ft pitt tunnel and can be up there pretty quickly. I will take it. How big is the pot/burner combo. Not that I really need it but may look as its a good deal. I am off tomorrow if we could work something for then.

The chiller, MLT, and burner have been sold.

Also, I have a 1/2 barrel that I forgot about. It's in good shape and I was going to turn it into a keggle, but never got around to it. I would let that go for the $40 that I would get back on deposit

i only have 1 gas side and 1 beer side. I was rattling off all of the misc stuff that could be thrown in for a few bucks with different purchases. sorry for the confusion

i only have 1 gas side and 1 beer side. I was rattling off all of the misc stuff that could be thrown in for a few bucks with different purchases. sorry for the confusion

Ok, well let me know if you decide to sell them on their own.

Just picked up 3 pin locks. Seller is a good guy. Thanks man!

4 left for anyone in the Pittsburgh area.

427Corbra: Thanks for the kind words. The stout was delicious by the way!

Skylor60: Yes, it's intact, but I assume the shipping would be more than it'd be worth

Latest posts

Back