• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sanke Keg Fermenter w/ Conversion Kit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cscade

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm selling my 15g sanke keg fermenter. It's been polished but not to a high shine. It includes the Brewer's Hardware fermentation kit (this one) with it. I have only used it twice, and find it just doesn't fit in well with the rest of my process. I am missing the two 3/8" silicone o-rings that go on the dip tube, I lost them down the drain at the last cleaning :drunk:. Derrin sells replacements for 20 cents.

I'm located in Wooster, OH and this would be local pickup only. I'd be willing to drive up to 30 miles to meet someone. Asking $110. Thanks for looking!

Ask and ye shall receive ;)

6930-a.jpg

6931-a.jpg

Any chance you'd be willing to part with just the fermenter kit? I've got sanke fermenters already. Thanks!

Geez guys ;) I thought everyone wanted kegs!!

OK, I could do $55+shipping. Probably post office would be the cheapest way to ship this thing, but I'll have to get a tube.

I'll take the whole thing, but I can't get out to pick it up until next Tuesday. Does that work?

I'll take the whole thing, but I can't get out to pick it up until next Tuesday. Does that work?

Tuesday the 6th sounds just fine to me. I could meet you around Canton if you'd like. Throw me a PM and we'll work out the details.

If you end up not selling the whole thing let me know, I'm in for the fermenter kit by itself. Cheers!

Back