What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tabb said:
What cigar?
If I didn't brew inside cigars would be part of my brew night but I brew in the house so no-go there.

CAO Gold.

EDIT: and the porter, while only descent right now, is excellent when paired with this mild cigar. I think I have discovered some good stuff this morning.

DisturbdChemist said:
uuggg... I'm not drinking again!! my head!!

or until Southern Star Anniversery party tonight

I thought about going to that but $30 dollars is a lot for a mug, 5 beers or less and listening to music I don't like.
Instead I thought about heading over to The Petrol Station to have a Rodeo Clown from the cask. But I'll probably end up doing neither and staying at home being lazy and bored. ;)

My IPA hydrometer sample. SG is 1.014. I'm thinking it's ready!

image-1498250596.jpg

Drinking everything now, I'm Irish!!!!!!

View attachment 106421

Nice to see OB Represented!

Me, the best local triple IPA in the Front Range (and perhaps elsewhere), Elevation, 11% of >100 IBU goodness. The name is derived from the use of only summit hops and of course our 5,280 feet above sea level.

:mug:

Attachments

• elevation.jpg
    elevation.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 103
TheWeeb said:
Nice to see OB Represented!

Me, the best local triple IPA in the Front Range (and perhaps elsewhere), Elevation, 11% of >100 IBU goodness. The name is derived from the use of only summit hops and of course our 5,280 feet above sea level.

:mug:

That's a great look on that can, sounds awesome.

Awesome news!!!!!!!! I'm at my favorite brewery bitterroot brewing having my usual weekend beer or 4 :) (that's the limit in MT in breweries). Anyways I asked if they got the red dread imperial red into bottles yet... "yup we just bottled it last night" !!! Needless to say I'll be leaving here with several of them!!!!

ForumRunner_20130309_143445.png

Gettin ready to crack some of my Hopped & confusedv1's that've been in the fridge a couple weeks tryin to get'em to settle out more. Dang protein haze will be gone from my PM's as of the next brew. My NZIPA. Should be good with Crisp pale malt & marris otter with crystal 40L & carapils.
And last but not least,the one bottle of SNPA I have left.

unionrdr said:
Gettin ready to crack some of my Hopped & confusedv1's that've been in the fridge a couple weeks tryin to get'em to settle out more. Dang protein haze will be gone from my PM's as of the next brew. My NZIPA. Should be good with Crisp pale malt & marris otter with crystal 40L & carapils.
And last but not least,the one bottle of SNPA I have left.

What are you going to do to eliminate the haze?

Drinking some of my HB IPA while I wait for a HB Lemon Lime Hef to chill. Hoping it's carbed up and ready to go!

Tired Hands Hand Farm and Crooked Stave Brett d'orr. Both are excellent

Back