• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Louisiana Eva-Dry E-500 Wireless Mini-dehumidifier (several available)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

douglasbarbin

Reaction score
I accidentally bought a 5-pack of these off eBay thinking that I was only ordering one. I can't return the extra ones, so I am going to keep 2 of them (meaning that I have 3 for sale). I am selling them for $20 shipped to the contiguous 48 states (PM me if you live elsewhere and we can work something out).

Here is the same item at Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000H0XFD2/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

Like I said, I have 3 for sale. All of them are unopened and in retail packaging. These are good to place inside a kegerator or fermentation chamber to keep moisture from building up and causing mold, damaging wood panels, etc. Basically, you just sit it or hang it wherever you want and let it suck up all the moisture. After a while (usually a few weeks), you take it out and plug it in for a couple hours to renew it, then you put it back in your kegerator or wherever. I thought it was pretty cool that you only plug it in to renew it, and it isn't like Damp-Rid where you have to keep adding more.

Last edited by a moderator:
And_its_gone_original.jpg

have you used these? Do they work well? I just finished my keezer and noticed that it will need a dehumidifier.

Are you being sarcastic to say that they don't work, or are you saying that they work as long as the humidity problem is not too extreme?

I love mine they work well better if they're in line with a fan. Mine is about 6 inches from the fan. I need to plug(recharge) mine every other month or so in the summer here and every 6 in the winter.

Are you being sarcastic to say that they don't work, or are you saying that they work as long as the humidity problem is not too extreme?

Not being sarcastic at all. I meant that they work great, but don't expect a miracle (like soaking up 3 inches of standing water or beer in your keezer if something springs a leak, for example). But for regular condensation from keezers cycling on/off, it works very well.

Latest posts

Back