• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kegging/All Grain Stuff - $550

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncle Argyle

Reaction score
Looking to sell my homebrew stuff. Looking to sell everything together, not looking to seperate at this time. Also, I do not want to ship all this stuff, so local pickup or I can deliver within a short distance.

Kenmore 4.9 cu ft fridge w/ 2 tap tower.
5lb C02 tank with regulator and spilt for 2 lines
5lb Nitrogen tank and nitrogen regulator.
Chrome nitro/stout faucet
4 - 5 gallon ball lock kegs
5 gallon mash tun
20' copper chiller
Turkey fryer with 7 gallon pot
Corona grain mill
5 gallon glass carboy, bottling bucket, a few 22oz bottles, some other misc items.

$550 for all.

Thanks for looking

Mike

P1010025.jpg

Kegerator_3.JPG

Fryer.JPG

Chiller.JPG

P1010031.jpg

I'm with zeekage.

I'd be interested in the CO2 tank and some other misc items if you decide to split it up.

I'll keep you guys in mind. I'd like to try and get rid of everything at once instead of a little at a time...but we'll see.

Mike.

I hate bothering you about it (especially since you said upfront you want to sell it all together), but I figured better get in line now just in case.

If you end up splitting things and shipping, I'm interested in the Corona grain mill depending on price, thanks! :mug:

I'll be that guy too.. Depending on price, if you end up parting out, I may be interested in the kegerator (should be able to pick up)

Uncle Argyle said:
Looking to sell my homebrew stuff. Looking to sell everything together, not looking to seperate at this time. Also, I do not want to ship all this stuff, so local pickup or I can deliver within a short distance.

Kenmore 4.9 cu ft fridge w/ 2 tap tower.
5lb C02 tank with regulator and spilt for 2 lines
5lb Nitrogen tank and nitrogen regulator.
Chrome nitro/stout faucet
4 - 5 gallon ball lock kegs
5 gallon mash tun
20' copper chiller
Turkey fryer with 7 gallon pot
Corona grain mill
5 gallon glass carboy, bottling bucket, a few 22oz bottles, some other misc items.

$550 for all.

Thanks for looking

Mike

Hi mike were do you live so I can pick it up. Also do u have picture of the mill. Price sounds ok . I'm in Echuca.

I'm in central Massachusetts, about a half hour north of Worcester. Here is a picture of a corona grain mill...it's not mine, but is identical to the one in the picture.

Where is Echuca?

Grinders-and-Mills-3.jpg

Sorry had your leg matey. It's in Australia . I stubble over this app. And didn't realize you were in the US.

Again sorry but if you split everything I'm interested in the cooler mash tun and the carboy.

Thanks for the interest everyone. I am going to give this another week or so on Craigslist. If I get no bites, then I will contact those of you that are interested in individual items.

Mike.

Are you willing to split up yet and are you willing to ship? I'd be interested in the ball locks.

Hi everyone, I have been really busy (which is why I wanted to sell everything as a lot).

I am going to start putting a price on items and reaching out to those that expressed interest already. I will try and get to this over the next week.

Thanks for the interest and patience.

Mike.

Pretty local (live in Sudbury), interested in the Kegerator, 2 kegs, CO2 tank/reg/lines.

Kegs all pressure tested or will they need new o-rings?

Thanks for the interest everyone. I have sold all the kegerator stuff this weekend.

I still have a chiller, 5 gallon mashtun, corona mill, 5 gallon glass carboy, a couple of plastic pails, bottle drying tree and other misc items. $50 for everything.

Mike.

Thanks for the interest everyone. I have sold all the kegerator stuff this weekend.

I still have a chiller, 5 gallon mashtun, corona mill, 5 gallon glass carboy, a couple of plastic pails, bottle drying tree and other misc items. $50 for everything.

Mike.

Is that only for local pick up still? If not, I'm interested, assuming the previous PM didn't get it already.

Hey Mike,

Got everything hooked up and cleaned up last night. The fan had a wire that had broken, hence why it wasn't working. Easy enough fix. Kegs are holding pressure, and one of them is cleaned and prepped for my White IPA in a few weeks.

Cheers,
Ross

Welles, this thread is over two years old, check the posting dates at the top left of each post. Probably no hope of buying any of this stuff, but keep watching this forum and craigslist. You'll find what you need.

Back