Hops Blowout- $.85/ounce

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got my hops today.
well packed in 4 oz packs.
i like the 4 oz packs so i don't have to open and reseal my 1 lbs bags all the time.

Yeah, I like the 4oz packs too. I received mine last week, about 3 days after I placed my order. Once I open the packs, I'll report back.

Thanks for the cheaply priced hops!

Ordered a small assortment of hops today 2 pounds in total. It was a quick and easy transaction! Thanks Steelers77! Can't wait to get the hops!

Just got my second order of hops; came well packaged again and delivery was pretty quick!

Thanks Steelers77! :mug:

Great price. Seem like great hops. Used them last weekend and everything smelled great. Thanks!

got my second order in today, an assorted mix equaling about 2.5lbs I can't wait to use them this weekend. Especially the leaf hops! easy ordering and very fast shipping as always!!

Just received my hefty hop order....in under a week, well packaged and labeled. I can't wait to brew up some monsters. Thanks for the great communication and quick service!

Received my order of 7 assorted varieties - fast and accurate - thanks!

What quantities did you end up using for the Pliny kit? Are they all pellet?

NoH2O- The pliny pack is all pellet. I used basically the same amounts listed in the recipe supplied by Vinnie at the National Homebrew Conference, that was supplied to me from another member. I just bumped up the 90 min addition to 4/oz of Columbus to make up for the lower AA of my hops. Thanks for the order enjoy the hops.

Just recieved my order. It took 3 days after payment to get here, awesome! It's packaged very well, and The Pliny Pack is Packaged and seperated by each addition just like he promised. I'm very happy with my order, I got nearly 3 lbs of hops right to my doorstep for about $1.15 an ounce including shipping. I will definitly do business again in a few months when I use these up!

good too know about the pliny pack.
ill be getting some after i use my 3 pounds.

Great Customer Service!

There was a small mixup of hops on my order and I got Saaz instead of EKG. First I said no biggie and I'll just have him add the EKG to my next order. Then I realized there was no way I was going to use 4oz of Saaz anytime soon. He owned the mistake despite my multiple offers to cross-ship the Saaz hops and pay for the EKG if he would cover shipping. In the end he took care of the error and the EKG are on their way. Thanks for the great customer service and making things right in the end.

brewed a batch of pliny yesterday with the hops.
the batch smelled bright and really piny.

Thanks! Got exactly what I ordered and fast! I think I'm the first Canadian to order...

Placed an order and paid for for 6-7 pounds on April 5th, they arrived April 12th. Nicely packaged, exactly what I ordered. Two thumbs up!

Shipping to Canada via USPS means that any fees/duties are minimized.

Kal

Ditto on the fast shipping!!! Everything looks in order and the prices are great!

I can't wait to bust open these bags of Columbus leaf!!!!!!!!!

On Tuesday I emailed, asking if they'd make it here by the weekend. Quickest email response ever and got my hops today (Thursday) in upstate NY. Awesome deal! Simcoe, Amarillo, Warrior and Chinook. DFH60 clone tomorrow. Arrogant Bastard clone next weekend (if I can wait that long)

You now have a recurring customer! Thank you!

I purchased the Friday Night Lights Special Last week. Really fast service. I got my hops in a few days after sending pay pal payment. Good Job. Will do business again.

Back