Grayslake, Illinois

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hex23 said:
I'm not a member, but there is Babble home brew club. I noticed your post b/c I also live in Grayslake.

I live across the street from gages lake. I don't know anyone else that brews so it'd be cool to meet up with some home brewers in the area.

Their is the Chicago Home Brewers Group, we have people from 4 states, so we are spread out in every direction. It's mostly for group buys.

I'm not a member, but there is Babble home brew club. I noticed your post b/c I also live in Grayslake.

I live just down the street in Waukegan. I haven't been to babble, but i should. I found the Evanston Homebrew Club and try to go to their Thirsty Third Thursdays, they're usually fun and there's some really good homebrewers in the group.

Any homebrew clubs in the Grayslake area?

I live just south of you guys in Lake Zurich. Nice to see fellow brewers in the area. Maybe we should start our own homebrew club in southern Lake County.
Anyone interested?

I have a little baby girl so my time is sometimes limited, but I think I'd be interested.

I live just south of you guys in Lake Zurich. Nice to see fellow brewers in the area. Maybe we should start our own homebrew club in southern Lake County.
Anyone interested?

Given that Babble is meeting in Vernon Hills, they're farther south. :) According to their website, The november and december meetings are on the second thursday of the month at whirlyball.

http://babblehomebrewers.com/

I'm in Grayslake too and fairly new to brewing. Only 4 brews so far. I'm by 83 and 120.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Welcome to Homebrewtalk, dsummer12!

I'm right by 120 and O'Plaine Road, so only a couple miles from you.

Any of you guys brewing today? I've got a citra/Maris Otter SMaSH DIPA boiling right now.

Moving from the West Loop to Mundelien in about a month. Definitely looking to find some local brewing knowledge to gain when I get there, I'll probably check out this Babble group.

There is a new home brew club forming in Libertyville, meetings are held the 3rd Thursday of the month. Currently they are held at Perfect Brewing supply on 176 just east of Milwaukee. Stop on in and get some 411.

I'm right next door in Round lake Beach, only started brewing in January (extract) and am 55 Gallons in right now.

Might be nice to join a group!

Back