What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shock tops pumpkin wheat.Such bad ratings.I think its still decent. Its a Wheat with belgian and Pumpkin/spices. Besides a clovey finish and a more of an orangey taste, I think its still a decent pumpkin offering,check it out,its cheap too. It would make a nice session/party beer also. Definatly bottle conditioned also with yeast junk.Nice body also. Just a little bit of harsh clove taste that I dont like,otherwise its pretty good.

HPIM1055.jpg
Midwest's Ferocious Ale (Surly Furious) with a tasty cigar.

Sierra Nevada Bigfoot Ale. Normaly I have no problem drinking 6 beers. With this Barleywine, one is about it. First Barleywine I have ever tried so I can't really compare it to anything.

Sierra Nevada Torpedo is at my side.

I love that beer. I'm drinking my steam beer, the 5th time I've brewed it and today I got fresh 2012 whole hops so I keg-hopped it with Northern Brewer. Now to wait a day or two for delicious hop freshness...:ban:

I made a Cali common a few years ago that was pretty tasty, perhaps I should revisit it.

So far.,.

Deschutes Twilight, Coronado Mermaid, Tenaya Creek Oktoberfest, Firestone Oaktoberfest, Nogne Imperial Stout and Goose Island Bramble.

All at Khoury's Fine Wine & Spirits tasting.

mrgstiffler said:
My boss gave me tomorrow off, so I made another whipped cream vodka and Dr. Pepper.

You crack me up. That $hit is good though! I made a s'mores with marshmallow vodka, Godiva liqueur, baileys and milk for Christmas last year. Very sweet but taste great warmed up.

Right now I'm drinking my house amber. Amber waves of grain. Yummy Amarillo finishing hops

Berkley Beer Company IPA. Can't get enough of this beer. Nanobrewery and $5 for a bomber. On deck, Red God imperial red ale from CBC.

Sipping on a barrel aged B.O.R.I.S. from Hoppin' Frog (mmmm tasty) while waiting to watch the Browns... then I'll switch to some of my dry stout.

I'm pulling pints off the kegerator tonight. Had my IPA, and now drinking my coconut porter, both of which scored a 39 in Saturday's competition but failed to place in their categories. :(

wuilliez said:
Sierra Nevada Autumn Tumbler brown ale. Pretty dang good.

Had one of those earlier myself. It was a tad bit oxidized, I'm sure from its journey to TX and subsequent shelf time, but it has a really enjoyable roast character to it.

right now drinking an Arnold Palmer

hydrating up for later tonight

have a bottle of Chimay blue from about '95 (I think) ready to open later tonight

j1laskey said:
What did you think of it? I really like their Wheeler's Brown.

I really like the S.O.S. Kinda nervous about trying it the first time since those are probably two of my favorite styles but its one of my favorite beers now

TedsExcellentAdventure said:
right now drinking an Arnold Palmer

hydrating up for later tonight

have a bottle of Chimay blue from about '95 (I think) ready to open later tonight

Err... a 17 year old bottle? Where did you get that?

ChillWill said:
Err... a 17 year old bottle? Where did you get that?

Not 100% sure what year its from, I couldnt find a label timeline anywhere. I work at a liquor store, found it buried in the beer chest one day a little while back.

ForumRunner_20120928_180330.jpg

new one is one the left, old one on the right

Back