Have: Pliny and Voodoo Doughnut Want: ???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewerJack

TechnoBrewer
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have a few bottles of Rogue Voodoo Doughnut Bacon Maple Ale and a few bottles of Pliny the Elder.

Looking to get some awesome stuff I can't get here in Los Angeles.

Just make an offer.

I have a few bottles of Rogue Voodoo Doughnut Bacon Maple Ale and a few bottles of Pliny the Elder.

Looking to get some awesome stuff I can't get here in Los Angeles.

Just make an offer.

Oh dear lord. The Rogue Bacon Maple Ale is an abomination (IMHO). But there's gotta be a die-hard out there who'd be willing to trade. ;)

I live and work at a craft beer store here in Dayton ohio. I have access to nugget nectar, Hoppin frog Boris the Crusher, Hop Dam. Let me know if you're looking for anything in particular.

Hey man, I live in Charlotte NC and we have a ton a new breweries with some fantastic Beers. Take a look and let me know; I would love to get hold of that Pliny. I have a friend moving soon, and we have always wanted to try these together. I can get you beers from any of these, and lots of other East Coast breweries

Old Meck Brewery
NoDa Brewery
Ass Clown
Four Friends
Birdsong

Nearby:
Red Oak
Lonerider
Olde Hickory
Mother Earth
Duck Rabbit
Highland