randall

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys for the thread...however it is that thread that sparked my curiosity. From what I gather out of it is that it draws your kegged beer through the hops before it reaches your glass? Is that right or am I way off?

AleHole said:
Thanks guys for the thread...however it is that thread that sparked my curiosity. From what I gather out of it is that it draws your kegged beer through the hops before it reaches your glass? Is that right or am I way off?

Exactly! :rockin:

Oh, MAN am I hoping that Jeff brings his Randall along next weekend... he was planning to, but since turnout looks to be pretty low, not sure if that's still in the works...

Thats a cool idea. I bet it gives a killer hops taste. Do you use different hops than was used in the boil?

the_bird said:
The one who's flying up to see his dad...

:confused: It might be best you get more specific, a Jeff I know that owns a randall and used to live up that way, isn't in possession of his randall. If said Jeff is who I think it is, you might want to contact me ASAP.

Maybe whoever's in possession of Jeff's Randall can UPS it to Bird so Jeff & Jay & Kai can enjoy it this weekend. Jeff will reimburse you for shipping charges, I'm sure. He's a stand-up guy.

Back