Bachelor week 2011 kicks off with a bang.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JLW

Reaction score
My wife and kids make and annual trip to visit family in WV and OH. It's "sad" that I save my vacation for beach week and other vacations and I am unable to attnd these execursions and am forced to stay behind and fend for myself. Truly a sad week.

On tap for the weekend plans are:

Brew IPA on Friday and a hefe on Saturday and bottle my saison. Smoke a bunch of cigars and chill. Then play as many round of golf starting on Sunday.

My wife is awesome for giving me this annual break.

:ban:

I have a bachelor half week coming up. Its during the work week though, so I dont get to go play golf. Gonna drink some home brew, surprise her by cleaning the house to gain favor for all of the "mess" i have been making with brewing (The stove, counter tops and floor have never looked better), and maybe, just maybe, head to the local poker room to play for a couple hours.

Enjoy your week too!

Yeah, I always clean the house. Try to go through and re-organize the messes that get made from the busy school years and sports seasons.

The funny thing is the first 3 or 4 days are awesome then I start to miss the noise of the kids.

15 min into my IPA boil and I have botteled my saison.

@ foyt, enjoy your 1/2 week as well.

Back