Specific Gravity and Temp Correction

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LS_Grimmy

Reaction score
Hey fellas,

Here is a little excel sheet that I use for my batch tracking and also SG and temp correction tables. Let me know what ya think or if you have any comments or suggestions.

Either way help yourself. It is protected but you can unprotect it at anytime without a password

My Beer Log book

Screen shots:

MyLogBook_10710.JPG

6585-MyLogBook3.JPG

6585-MyLogBook2.JPG

Cheers

No worries glad you liked it. I use it to keep track of my batches and do my conversions for me. Took a long time to get the formula working but as is good now.

screen.jpg

Cheers,
Marc
A.K.A (LS Grimmy)

Great program im sure goning to be useing the conversation tool alot. i must admit im a bit bad at it. :ban:

Hey guys,

Ya I like having the conversion tools all on one sheet. Check in from time to time because I will continue to make modifications. Speaking of modifications I made some changes to the excel sheets a little so click on the original link for the new sheet

Cheers,

hmm, im having troubles with the new one. the date thing doesnt seem to work as well and what am i supposed to put in for temp correction? the old one you just put in OG and temp and it would give potential alcohol/final alcohol with ending gravity...

Grimmy let me have your email and I'll send you mine.
It's on going in design and not finished but you may be able to strip some ideas/formulae from it.
spreadba3.jpg

orfy said:
Grimmy let me have your email and I'll send you mine.
It's on going in design and not finished but you may be able to strip some ideas/formulae from it.
spreadba3.jpg

You still haven't sent me yours after I sent you mine. Looks nice though. :rockin:

Back