Strawberry Blonde Tap Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evandam

Reaction score
It is a work in progress. Any suggestions. I'm defiantly gonna change the font. Something else is missing.

strawblond.jpg

Not to be negative, but it sort of looks like she's sniffing her pit. :drunk: (Is that why she's swooning???)

And I think you're right about the font - something more flowing would be better. The drawing quality is great!

A nice script type font would look good. Maybe if you had some strawberries as the background but faded out. Something like this.

Untitled-1.jpg

I like the pic but think you need even more swirly font.

Swooning Strawberry Blonde,

and it needs to wrap around the circumference. [FONT is blackadder ITC]

Nice job tho, wish I was half this artistically inclined.

clemson55 said:
A nice script type font would look good. Maybe if you had some strawberries as the background but faded out. Something like this.

Very nice, I may use it if you don't mind. I like the oval bit. I'm not artistic at all, I just did a search on pin ups and found her. :)

Yeah the oval is just the sort of typical tap handle shape so I ran with it. I can send you the photoshop file with all the layers if you want it/have access to photoshop.

I liked the idea and worked on mine a bit. The changable labels on my homemade tap handles are 3x3 square, but I did like the oval idea, I just modified it a bit and dropped the swoon angle and found a good font.

strawblonde.jpg

jmulligan said:
Not to be negative, but it sort of looks like she's sniffing her pit. :drunk: (Is that why she's swooning???)

LOL, I didn't notice that. Maybe she is out of deodorant. :)

evandam said:
I liked the idea and worked on mine a bit. The changable labels on my homemade tap handles are 3x3 square, but I did like the oval idea, I just modified it a bit and dropped the swoon angle and found a good font.

strawblonde.jpg

I really like how you've done it now - they black really makes the white and pink POP!

Ya I kinda agree it looks like she is sniffing her pit... Seems a lil odd. But it does look nice though.

The picture is so polished (great!) and the colors are excellent. I think the rise and fall of the letters in "Strawberry Blonde" takes away from the polished look, i.e. I'm recommending a completely uniform alignment of the letters.

Definitely a very nice label in any case.

Back