Nothing Like EXPLOSIVE Dog Diarrhea...inside!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When our dog was a puppy, the first time he had a fart that wasn't silent, it totally freaked him out!

It was so hard not to laugh since he was having some diarrhea issues at the time, but that's some funny stuff.

I thought "Inside" meant.. like inside the thread.. like "click here to see!"

Well, my favourite web site IS "2 dogs, 1 cup"

KIDDING!!!!!

It's just one of those things you hate to see.. but you'll look anyway.. Like a thread that reads "Michael Jackson Decapitated! Pics inside!" You KNOW you would click on it.....

Oh, I would deffinately click on that! I'd want to see the robot parts, and if there was a little alien at the controls.:D

Oh, I've got a good one.

We helped our neighbor slaughter a couple of wild hogs. We have two dogs, a boxer that's about 60 lbs and a mostly-lab who is about 110 lbs. Now, El Hubbo has little experience with large dogs, and was all excited and wanted to give them a bunch of the scrap from the processing. I said maybe just a little, but not too much or bad things might happen.

We finished the slaughter, I had a couple of beers and toddled on to bed. El Hubbo remained behind to have a few more beers. Much later, he comes shuffling to bed. I didn't think anything else about it.

Until the following night.

It was going to be cold, so I decided to let the dogs sleep in the living room/kitchen area. Around 3 in the morning, I woke up to the awful rrrcccckkkk sound, followed by slurp-slurp-slurp. I go into the kitchen and the first thing that hit me was the smell. So there's my lab, looking abashed, like "sorry, mom" and the boxer busily slurping up some vile concoction. It was a viscous, rotting soup of wild pig, with one large oblong chunk that was readily identifiable as most of a hog leg, complete with hoof. The boxer thought it was a pre-warmed treat for him, just right there on the kitchen floor. Yum!

Turns out, El Hubbo had, when wondering back to the house the night before in a somewhat inebriated state, decided (against my warnings) that the dogs needed some pig and threw various parts into the back yard.

Oh, it was foul! And yeah, I cleaned it up. El Hubbo was genuinely apologetic, but I knew he didn't have the stomach for the job. But you can be sure I milked the event for...other...favors. ;)

wait, i thought this thread was locked?

anyway, our pup had explosive craps too, I feel your pain... I can remember scrubbing the carpet and looking up to see the bugger sh!tting in a new spot, it was hell.

sadly, I had to get rid of the little dude, it just became too much... he was part husky and part wolf, when I took him to the vet to get his shots for the first time the vet pulled me aside and told me if I brought the wolf back, he'd put it to sleep, or de-fang him.

I was very upset the day we had to let him go, I kinda wish I still had that dog... very loyal... and sadly at the time, my only friend.

What a thread!

I have a Cocker Spaniel runt(13 lbs) and an English Bulldog. The little one eats/licks/tries everything and usually barfs a couple times a week.
The bulldog is normal, so never really a problem. I did put in a doggie door, so now the performance takes place outside. They never do anything in the house, but the little one stuck her head out the door and yakked during a party. When the bulldog has a stomach problem, he like to go up the side of the house.

NO MORE DOGS FOR ME!

Our friend brought her 5-month old puppy over last night, and we were treated to some digestive pyrotechnics. Luckily it happened outside.

He also took a liking to one of our male dogs ... or should I say "a licking". I'll let you imagine what I mean by that.

Ok, so there are no pics in this post (and for that I am ever thankful), but I'm sure someone wants to see it - here's a link to a story about some poor bastard and his poor, poor car.

warning - don't be looking at this link if you are eating lunch, or want to eat lunch, or have no desire to see dog poop all over the interior of a car -

http://g35driver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212883

Just nasty...I'll stick with cats.

Dogs are great, but I've learned that they are OUTSIDE animals. Too many poops, pees, and regurgitations of unidentifiable crap on my floor. My dog is addicted to cat crap...if she gets out of the yard she doesn't run away, she just starts nosing through the flower beds for turd nuggets...gross. The worst thing is that after she downs one of these tasty morsels she likes to share her discovery by licking your leg :(. For this and other reasons, at my house dogs are outside creatures!

I couldn't thelp it, I finally clicked into this thread expecting the worst. Thankfully there were no pics!

I have had to deal with it a lot in the past, Nothing like cleaning it up in the middle of the night in my bedroom gagging and dry heaving the whole time.

^^^boxers must be prone to this
My boxer had this mishap:

Back when my old boy was just a youngster, I was trying to get some shut eye after a long night of frivolity, and he kept whining and licking my face. I told him to go lay down and leave me alone! it's nap time! Big mistake. The next thing I knew, there was this horrible ripping sound followed closely by what sounded like a five gallon bucket of water being thrown at the wall. I lept to my feet and looked around to see the damage but there was no dog anywhere. I called him and this sheepish face peeks out from inside my closet. :( It was bad, real bad. I would throw my dirty clothes on the floor in there so of course they were covered, I thought that would be the worst of it but I was mistaken. I swear, I think he must have done a headstand in there because, somehow, he managed to get it five feet up the wall, and all over the hanging clothes. The dog felt horrible but it was my fault, I should have got my lazy ass up and let him out. You can bet if I hear a whine in the middle of the night now, I pop up like I've been poked with a cattle prod.

Forgot about this one. I bought a brand new car on april 1 05, got home from the dealer late in the evening. Threw the dogs in the car and went for the first cruise, stopped at a hoagie shop within sight of my house and the little one tossed cookies all over the car while I was inside. Both front seats, dash, etc. A friend of mine came in and said he recognized the dogs, did I get a new car. Yup, I said. His exact words were" you're gonna need some towels." We still laugh about that.
I just bought another new car, and the seats were covered before the dogs got a ride. Lesson learned.

I know they sell it in the flooring dept of Home Depot. It's a white bottle that is a commercial stain/odor remover that the pros use for tough spots.

It works.

Back