Tonight I bought...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gremlyn

Reaction score
2x 5L mini kegs of Paulaner Oktoberfest ($10 each at Trader Joes)
1x bottle of Alesmith Speedway Stout
1x bottle of Sierra Nevada 30th Ann (will this age well?)
1x bottle of Sierra Nevada Autumn Tumbler Ale

Anyway, just thought I share...mostly because I wanted to let everyone know about the great deal at Trader Joes! Are those kegs reusable?

Man I bought a 6 pack of Paulaner October fest yesterday and my dad an I drank the 6 pack last night. Just so tasty. Guess I'm going to trader joes.

man...speedway stout is so friggin amazing. really wished we got that stuff out here.

awesome deal on the mini-kegs:mug:

i stopped by one today to pick a couple of the kegs

turns out due to state law only 2 of the NJ locations sell beer

I'm gonna head there tonight and look for the kegs. But I've never noticed beers in any package other than 6 packs at my Trader Joes. I also have been saving a SN 30th anniversary Stout. Hopefully it holds up til winter.

I had to look around, these weren't with the other beer. There was an end cap display with them.

Had the majority of one of these last night at a friends party, it's delicious!

I went to TJs and bought 2 the other day. All of the staff was commenting on the great deal and saying stuff like "I was waiting to buy these when I got off work" or "I've had my eye on these." You know its a good deal when the workers at TJ are excited about it.

Back