Myrtle beach beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hulud

Reaction score
Well I'm in myrtle beach and I want to try some local beers. Any brewpubs or micro brewery's I could visit this week?

In probably going to misspell it but gordon biersh. They have great food there and some tasty beers.

Yea I'm not a huge fan of GB just because I can get it anywhere. I live outside Atl and there is one in midtown so when I go someplace new I like to try stuff I can't get at home.

Liberty eh? Just looked at the menu seems easy to convince the new wife with white ale and raspberry wheat. I think I know where we're going tomorrow haha.

New South Brewing is in Myrtle Beach, so you should be able to find their beers in a lot of places. Some people are not that impressed with their beers but I like them. Their Nut Brown Ale is great IMO.

Planning on hitting Liberty myself when the family and I head there this July. Looking forward to seeing the beach once again. Been too long.

Back