Homebrewer in Northern MI.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoHawk

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm a brewer living in northern MI, north of Traverse City. I've been brewing at home for a few years now, and I've definitely been lurking on the forums for a while now, so I decided to speak up a bit and make myself known.

I mostly make 1 gal. batches of all-grain beer, and I dabble into mead and cider (when apples are in season) as well.

Hey everyone! I'm a brewer living in northern MI, north of Traverse City. I've been brewing at home for a few years now, and I've definitely been lurking on the forums for a while now, so I decided to speak up a bit and make myself known.

I mostly make 1 gal. batches of all-grain beer, and I dabble into mead and cider (when apples are in season) as well.

Welcome to the forum! Let us know if you need any help navigating the site or have any questions.

Welcome fellow MI Westcoaster! The TC area has many great breweries, cider mills and wineries. I wouldn't mind moving back in a few years.

Greetings from the Detroit Area! Like they say, Michigan is "The Great Beer State"

Back