Need a source of cornies in the RI area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keldognuts

Reaction score
Hey all. First post in a long time due to my wife being pregnant and having to build a nursery. Just scored a Sanyo 4912 and a tower/regulator/tank. Just need some cornies. Hope someone can lead me to a local place. MA and CT are ok also. thanks Kelly

It's not local, but Morebeer is selling four reconditioned kegs for $100, shipped. That's cheaper than any of the local HBSs I've seen, and a pretty good price given that they have new o-rings, have been pressure-tested, etc.

the_bird said:
It's not local, but Morebeer is selling four reconditioned kegs for $100, shipped. That's cheaper than any of the local HBSs I've seen, and a pretty good price given that they have new o-rings, have been pressure-tested, etc.

Aw crap - I told myself I wasn't going to buy any more for a while, but that's too good to pass on. Thanks - I think! :D

Thanks Bird. That is the best price that I have seen and it comes with free shipping. Where abouts it Adams Ma. I live right on the RI border and am in Ma a lot due to family living in Newton. Thanks again. Kelly

keldognuts said:
Thanks Bird. That is the best price that I have seen and it comes with free shipping. Where abouts it Adams Ma. I live right on the RI border and am in Ma a lot due to family living in Newton. Thanks again. Kelly

Adams is WAY up in the Northern Berkshires, way up in the northwestern corner of the state. 'bout as far from Newton as you can get and stay within the confines of the state. If you're willing to take a drive, though, it looks like a group of us is probably going to be getting together for a brew/drinking session sometime in the not-too-distant future (exact dates are still up in the air).

the_bird said:
It's not local, but Morebeer is selling four reconditioned kegs for $100, shipped.

Just saw that last night and decided to get a friend into brewing so we are splitting a four pack. :mug:

I don't plan on kegging for another couple of months, but I really wanted to get in on that morebeer deal. After careful cost/benefit analysis, I placed the order. $25 per keg is much better than $35+tax from my LHBS. Feel kinda bad not using my LHBS, but $45+ can be better used somewhere else.

Back