Dimensionless Brewing Company

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jared311

Reaction score
What do you think of the name? I am going to come up with a logo that is infinity or space related. Yeah, call me a dork...

I am always open for suggestions or ideas... ;)

ok So a sideways 8 like on its side is the mathematical sign for infinity.. If that helps

to build on olllllo's comment, perhaps a 3D image as seen from the 4th dimension! :rockin:

Actually I did a lot of geometric type work when I was in college (graphic arts). Seems you could do a few internet searches and develop some ideas to run with. Perhaps you'll consider Qubert as your mascot! You do know who Qubert (or Qbert or how ever in the world it's spelled) is, the cartoon/game from the late 80's. Good luck...

Schlante,
Phillip

Bumpitty Bump.

I never really looked further into my logo concept. All I know is that I am trying to center my logo around "dB" and go from there. Maybe a 3D looking volume enclosing it? I know you guys are creative, hit me with some real ideas.

The Chaos star is also a symbol of infinite possibility... I've been trying how to incorporate it with my brewery name/logo without sounding strange. In your case I think it'd work good.

For what it's worth, I think "Dimensionless" is too much of a mouthful, and not really appealing.

How about Ad Infinitum Brewing?

Dang, you guys don't like dimensionless? I am a dork and wanted to have a "dB" logo because decibels is the measuring unit for a ratio of power which is what my job is all about.

Well, I am glad to see there a few people who aren't opposed to the name. It has really stuck with me, and after all it is for me. As far as the Mobius strip, I think that's a great idea! I have a buddy who is in CGI so I think I might be able to pay him in beer to design me a slick looking logo. Until then, please keep the ideas flowing and thanks to all who have given their two cents so far.

You could use a Mobius strip to form the letters d & b with a double vertical line and the crossing point.

*Like this-

Back